Search Results

Straus Park Development

On June 23, 1997, developer William McKee purchased the 315-acre Harry H. Straus Park from P.H. Glatfelter, then-owner of the old Ecusta/Olin paper factory, for

Read More »

Fitch and Sarah Taylor

While there is much about the beginnings of Epworth School (which later became Brevard Institute), the lives of its founders, Fitch and Sarah Taylor, are

Read More »

Ernie’s Rock Shop

Ernie’s Rock Shop still bears the sign of the business that once resided there, though the enterprise closed their doors last year. Some may not

Read More »

The Franklin Hotel

The Franklin Hotel opened in Brevard in July 1900.  J. Frances Hayes and his business partners had purchased the Hendersonville-Brevard Railway Telegraph and Telephone Company,

Read More »

search our catalog

search our events

search our website

search our catalog

search our events

search our website

(828) 884-3151

212 S Gaston St, Brevard, NC 28712