Designed for children ages 3-6, and available for check-out. The Baby and Toddler bags are designed for various developmental stages from birth – 2 and are labeled accordingly. Each themed bag contains 8-10 picture books plus a CD or DVD, a laminated Song/Activity sheet located in the large outside zippered pocket, and a list of items in the small inside zippered pocket.
Batty for Books Bags offer a way for busy families to select quality books quickly according to specific interests of their children, or special family needs. The collection also offers teachers a great way to supplement curriculum for Preschool or Kindergarten.
1. Select desired theme (click for full list) — Batty for Books Themes List
- Bags are shelved in alphabetical order by theme.
- Limit one bag check-out at a time per adult library card.
2. Take bag to front Circulation Desk for check-out. Check-out is for two weeks with no renewals.
3. Keep track of all materials in the Batty for Books set at home.
4. Use laminated card located inside bag in small zippered pouch to check for all items before returning bag to the Library.
5. Bring bag directly to the Youth Services desk for check-in.
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN IN THE BOOK DROP