Want to learn more about your own computer, smartphone, device, or resources available in the library? Then we’re here to help!
Receive one-on-one assistance with:
- Using your library card to access your account and the Library’s catalog online
- Exploring free online learning resources and materials provided by the Transylvania County Library.
- Computer basics – organizing files, setting up your email, or browsing the internet
- Basic Social Media assistance – Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn, & others
- Downloading eBooks, eAudiobooks, and Digital Magazines to your personal device (iPad, Kindle, and other tablets)
- Using your smartphone, eReader, and/or tablet
- Resume building and job hunting
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Publisher, Excel)
Give the staff at the Reference Desk a call during operating hours to check availability and set up your appointment. 828-884-3151, ext. 4