Want to show the world which books you love the most? Vote for your favorite Young Adult books online or at the Transylvania County Library in our first ever Book March Madness!
There will be four weeks of voting:
Round One voting: March 1-7 (Voting closed for Round One)
Round Two voting: March 8-14 (Voting closed for Round Two)
Round Three voting: March 15-21 (Voting closed for Round Three)
Round Four voting – The Finals: March 22-28 (Voting link open: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017BMM4)
The Champion will be announced on March 31.
If you’d like to vote online follow our Instagram (@TCLibraryNC), Twitter (@TCLibraryNC) or Facebook (Transylvania County Library) accounts for voting links. You can also stop by the Teen Sapce at the Transylvania County Library to fill out a paper voting form. Round winners and links to the next vote will be posted on social media.
Below are the matchups. Current leaders are bolded.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, Parts I & II by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, & John Tiffany vs. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
- Winger by Andrew Smith vs. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman vs. The Crossover: A Basketball Novel by Kwame Alexander
- The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon vs. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Bone Gap by Laura Ruby vs. The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell vs. Salt to the Sea: A Novel by Ruta Sepetys
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness vs. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Monkey Wars by Richard Kurti vs. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
If you haven’t read all the books, that’s okay. If you want to, drop by the Library – we have them all!
May the best book win!